Murlidhar Ghanta Ghar
It was constructedby Lala Dau Dayal ji in the memory of his father Shri Murlidhar Aggrawal. It is situated in the heart of the Kasganj city. It divides four gates namely- Eastern Sahawar, Western Bilram, Northern Soron, Southern Nadrai.
It is situated on the way of Kasganj Railway Junction to Roadwasy Bus Stand. It is the live example of craft and architecture. The security guard rooms also constructed inside it and a library also situated on the top. It was inaugurated by then District Magistrate. This place is also known as Laxmi Ganj and Collector Ganj.
It is also known as Jhaal Bridge. It is constructed on Ganga Canal and Kali River. It is constructed from 1885 to 1889. Its length is 346 m and its discharge capacity is 7095 cusec. It is the historical and brilliant example of Irrigation Department. The students of Aligarh, Agra universities etc come to study the architecture.
It is situated in the heart of the town Sookerkshetra Soron. It is also known as Hari ki Pauri. This place belongs to the Varah Incarnation of Vishnu God.
It is established by Late Thakur Viri Singh in 19th century. Annual Fair is organized on the occasion of Nav Durga Festival.
It is situated in the Bhimsen Temple at Nadrai Village. An annual fair is organized which is called Bhimsen Fair.
It is situated in Nabab Mohalla. Nabab Yakut Khan belongs to this place.
Chishti Peer Baba Mazar
It is situated in the Bhargain. His full name was Hazrat Chishti Rahamtullah Ailaih who came from Iran.
CNI Sadar Church
This church is very old and the Christian community pray here.